Wednesday, April 24, 2013

What can we do to help endangered animals?

Now you might be wondering HOW CAN WE HELP ENDANGERED ANIMALS? Well if you were, here are some solutions:
  • Write an e-mail to organizations ex. www.panda.org.
  • Make a website/blog. If you want to make a website, here's an awesome free website maker, www.wix.com.
  • Make posters and promote the idea of supporting endangered animals.
  • If big organizations like WWF don't work, you could just try to talk to your county officials, or mayor.
You also might be thinking, WHY SHOULD I HELP?
  • In a few years your country could be known as a baren wasteland with no animals.
  • Some endangered animals could go extinct 
Don't make the mistake. Only YOU can make the change.

2 comments:

  1. I do support your great idea to help protect endagered animals. Could you please advice to me how i could do it in Lithuania. Thank you :)

    Liu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would be more than glad to. I should be posting some more information. Ill be sure to include your question in my next post.
      Lukas

      Delete