Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Hello Everyone!


(Lthuania is the country in red)
Hello Everyone! This is my first post!!! I just want to briefly explain what this blog is about. Since my herritage is Lithuanian and I live in Lithuania, I've been really concerned about the wildlife in Lithuania. If you didn't know where Lithuania was, it is a small country in the middle of Europe. I have also been concerned about other wildlife, but now I'll just stick to Lithuania. There are many animals that are dying. Scientists have calculated that 97% of the species that live on Earth are now extinct. So that's why I am making this blog. To inform other people about this tragedy.

4 comments:

  1. Very informativer. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lithuania is a really beautiful country, and thank you that you are doing this great work :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Labas Lukai. Jau pasiilgau Tavo naujų pasakojimų apie nykstančius Lieruvos gyvūnus :-)

    ReplyDelete